Is there a software company that doesn't...
- ship software before it's ready because they'd rather book the revenue than have happy, returning customers?
- sell software that hasn't been written even though the customer is led to believe the software is written and stable?
- underestimate the time necessary to write stable software and overestimate the demand for said software?
- treat customers as expendable?
- treat employees as expendable?
- ignore the input of its architects/developers?
- put quantity before quality?